Thursday, April 2, 2015

Teachers + Music

When I asked Mrs. Honeycutt and Mrs.Corbett what kind of music they disliked or refused to listen to, Mrs. Honeycutt said that she hated listening to country and Mrs.Corbett said that she really disliked listening to Techno. I really hate Rap because I feel like they rap about irrelevant things. We have so muh more to worry about that how much we drank in a club.

When I asked them what kind of of music reminded them of their childhood, Mrs Honeycutt said that La Bouche was the theme song of her childhood while Mrs Corbett said that The Steve Miller Band reminded her of her childhood. For me, I remember listening to a lot of Elvis's songs when I was younger because he was my dad's favorite artist.

I found it kind of interesting how the two teachers had the complete opposite taste in music but I think that's pretty cool because I like diversity in music.


1 comment:

  1. I agree that many songs about drinking in the club seem so trivial and shallow...Fun at times but I probably prefer music with a little more heft to it like you do.

    ReplyDelete