Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Photo Hunt

Someone who makes me laugh/smile
"What does paper drink to get drunk?...Scotch..tape."-Garrick
I think Garrick is too good for this world and he deserves all the gummy worms that he desires.
#hefollowsmeontwitter

Someone who has taught me something or helped me somehow
 Rowan (the girl in front) has been one of the people has been in my life the longest and she's definitely seen me through hell and back 
#StopRowan2k15

A book
I guess I forgot that we were supposed to take a picture of one book..so I took a picture of a bunch of books. 
#BtwEllenHopkinsisinSpringfield2nite

Something Square
I enjoy the multi-cultural light switches in the girls' bathroom. Its nice to have something other than matching switches..or maybe they couldn't find one to match.
#diversity

Something Round 
Waterfalls are pretty cool and all. They're calming and whatnot. They sound like the ocean..you know..the one NOT in Missouri. 
#salted

An Interesting Angle
I climbed on top on the bathroom stall to take this picture and Emily was laughing at me the entire time. I'm glad no one was in the stalls next to me.
#peepingtom

Something Handwritten
I had a friend write "I love you" in a ton of different languages for me in my journal and I miss her very much.
#Itsbeenawhile

Something from Nature
How ironic, a picture of a flower..because that's all that nature has to offer..right? There was another flower that I didn't take a picture of because it was dead. It's a metaphor, obviously.
#basic

Something that looks like a face but isn't really 
I'm kinda glad that this isn't a real face because I don't know how I would feel about coming into orchestra everyday and seeing an actual face pressed up against the glass.
#tybg 

Something a little kid might notice or find interesting
I can almost hear an annoying little kid freaking out over the fact that these index cards aren't while. And I can almost hear myself rolling my eyes.
#swerve

Something that makes me nostalgic/brings back memories
 I have to say that this was one of the best weekends of my life and I will never forget the weird adventures we had. 
#Kindawishtheyweregraduatingwithme

Something that irritates me
I'm not going to say that all boys are irritating..but most of them are. I mean I guess they're good in a way, but they are mostly just gross.
#bye

Something that is beautiful
Okay so I know this is a picture of my violin but still..I think that musical instruments are the most beautiful things ever because they hold so much potential and I unlock more and more of it everyday. 
#Couldveputapictureofmyguitaraswell

Something that will always remind you of being at KHS
I think that every time I see a picture of a native American, I'll think about KHS. Although I haven't really spent much time here..and I'm kinda glad to be leaving soon.
#notsorry


2 comments:

  1. I love the word "potential" to describe what you see in musical instruments. I hope you'll see Ellen Hopkins tonight. Willard HS cancelled her appearance there because she tweeted her shock/dismay at vote to repeal the non-discrimination clause last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I will forever noticed the bi-colored light switches from here on out as "multicultural." And I will think of you.

    ReplyDelete