Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Reel Life

It’s hard for me to pick just one favorite movie because I have watched so many movies. However, I think that Side Effects my favorite movie at the moment. The picture I included is one of the most well known lines from that movie. It’s about a wife who murders her husband and blames it on the side effects of her anti-depressants. It wasn’t a very predictable movie at all and that’s why I enjoyed it. I think that a lot of newer movies are starting to become more and more predictable so I hardly watch movies now. Just TV shows, which can be even more predictable sometimes. The movies that I don’t really care for are action movies. Actually, I loathe them. I don’t like movies that don’t have a deeper meaning to them. Just like books. Also, I don’t like sci-fi movies because they aren’t realistic and I don’t think anyone can relate to living on a spaceship in another dimension or something like that. I just don’t like movies that aren’t real because I’ve never been a very creative person when it comes to imagining fantasy things and I like movies about real life because they have a lot more meaning than others. I like being alone when I watch movies. I don’t like going to the movie theaters or watching a movie with a bunch of people around. I usually watch movies late at night or early in the morning (like around 2 am) in my room, by myself, on my laptop. When it comes to what I need for movie viewing, I don’t really need that much. I just need to be comfortable and I guess I need my laptop as well. I don’t eat while I watch movies because that’s absent minded eating and I feel like that’s unnecessary. However, I like to drink tea while I watch movies because that makes me even more comfortable. When I took the test, the results said that I am 0% emotionally stable and that I watch movies for the cathartic effect. I think that its true but I’m pretty sure that I’m at least 1% emotionally stable. If my life were made into a movie, it would be about a girl that moves to a different country and grows up confused about everything. Three main points that I would have are: learning to play my first instrument, moving countries, and at least twenty minutes of the movie would be of me blogging because that’s all I do. I think that I would play myself and the ending would have something to do with me finally figuring things out. 


1 comment:

  1. Yep..I'd pay money to watch a movie about you blogging. : )

    ReplyDelete