Friday, March 6, 2015

Dan in Real Life Questions

Question #2

Three things that I think that parents of teenagers should know is that: We need our space, trust us, we know what is right and what is wrong, and let us breathe. I know that our teenage years are the weirdest and craziest times of our lives because we are in between being old enough to know what we want to do and too young to do what we want to do because they might be bad for us even if we think that it feels right.

Question #4

I think that Dan isn’t being a very good role model although he’s trying his best. Sometimes things happen to us that we can’t control and the more we try to act like they aren't happening, the more prevalent they become. In Dan’s case, he tells his kids to do as he says and not as he does but he falls in love with a woman in three days and he tells his daughter that she doesn't actually love the guy that she’s with. I could understand where Dan is coming from though because his daughter is much younger than him and has a lot to learn about life.

Question #11

Yes, I do think that illicit love is more appealing to us because it’s so much harder for the people involved to be together. I think that we crave chaos and it satisfies us to see others suffering (that came out wrong and I didn't mean it like that). I don’t really know how to explain it but I think that we enjoy seeing others struggle and hopefully triumph in the end.

Question #12


People who are well-traveled are more interesting to me because they've seen a lot more and experienced a lot more than we have. I think that in order to be more open as a person, we need to be outside of our comfort zone and traveling helps us break away from being narrow minded. 


1 comment:

  1. I love that image with the license plates, and I agree with you that travel gives us so many experiences and even more appeal to others.

    ReplyDelete